Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blog B'Omer: This is the Twelfth Post

I love my children. Really.

But if they keep telling me not to sing, I am not sure what I am going to do.

I know I don't sing well, I know my voice is (in the words of one of these dear children of mine) "Croakey."

But I love it. It brings me such joy, and there are times when I just need to belt something out because my soul can not be contained. So as much as I love my kids, they will just have to suffer through their mother singing.

Just like I did.

1 comment:

related said...

healthiest thing for a mom is to belt out and burst out with song. I raised a passel of kids with an off key tone dead voice and they just joined me in song just keep it up it is the joy you are passing on and sthe willingness to do something you really enjoy ignoring all comments