Sunday, April 28, 2013

Blog B'Omer: This is the Fifth Post



Submitted by: KWBSLKM




Once I went to my cousin's wedding and there I was told some wise things. One of the things I and my cousins were told was:

"Even if you are saying 'so-and-so looks ridiculous' you must smile because the camera might be on you"

We spent the rest of the night smiling no matter what was being said.

My discovery? It's a lot harder to say offensive things when you are smiling. Well, aside from sarcasm, which is often said with a smirk.

Smirking is not real smiling though.

So next time you have a cutting comment on the tip of your tongue, smile. You'd be surprised at the difference it makes in your head, and you just might end up saying something nice instead.

It's lag b'omer.

Try it.

1 comment:

related said...

hmm are you the one who plays jimeny cricket keep on smirking