Tuesday, January 13, 2009

There May Be Less Traffic, But There Are Too Many Waynes

Recently on Icebergcarwash a certain blogger was not pleased with the revelations of his personal medical history and subsequent behavior. It's not like I posted pictures of his esophagus and stomach. (which, by the way, I found fascinating. I always think of the inside of the body as gory and gooky and gross, it's amazing how CLEAN it looks inside).

Truthfully, I thought long and hard before posting (ok, maybe not that long or that hard). I realized that when one has a blog there is an inherent obligation to the followers. If we don't blog about anecdotes and incidences that are outside our normal day to day, this blog would become:

1)preachy

2)All finance and sports all the time

3)A forum to rant,rail and tease(to that end, did anyone see the news story about the Mets' BRAND NEW stadium rusting already??? You can't make this stuff up!!!)

So in the interest of pleasing our readers I feel it is incumbent upon us to let you know about exciting and different things that happen in our lives. If you blog in cyberspace and no one reads it, is it a blog at all? No. It's just a diary. Can I help it if he was grist for my mill?


Oh, one more thing, if MBB posts about how I couldn't walk straight the other night, don't believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving out the pictures. Very Smassy.

Anonymous said...

I understand that the gookiness of the colon is directly related to the amount of shampoo you use regularly since as it is absorbed through the skull into the esophagus, this is why you always get a bad taste in your mouth when standing in the shower with your mout open, looking down, afte3r you;ve washed your hair.