Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disaster Averted

Well, it appears that my short, personal nightmare is finally over.

I was informed a few hours ago that my trash was finally taken away, and I have just confirmed that report.

As such, the rampage I had been planning is no longer necessary.

Feel free to breathe a sigh of relief, or to do whatever you typically do upon finding out that the world will not be irrevocably, horrifically changed.

As for me, the mental scars with which this difficult situation have left me will take some time to heal. Hopefully, I will emerge stronger from this unfortunate event, as Fred Nietzsche would have postulated.


Either way, I still will not write the invoice number on my property tax check.

1 comment:

Doobie said...

you teach them to mess with your trash!!!!