Monday, December 29, 2008

Join The Party!!!

In keeping with the rest of the world, here is my Top Ten List of things that happened to ME this year. (keep in mind my life is, thankfully, VERY mundane)

DRUMROLL.................................

10. Got a server for my dining room

9. Won a Gift Certificate for laser hair removal

8. Went to six flags for the first time

7. Got a swingset

6. My oldest started High School

5. (I would love to write learned to drive a stick, but a certain someone never taught me...)

4. Was in a film

3. Went on vacation with MBB for the first time in two years

2. Had a healthy happy year with my family and friends

1. Started this blog


Feel free to compile your own list in the comments section of this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I recall correctly, about ten seconds into the lesson, right after "FBB meet the stickshift, stickshift meet FBB", YOU bailed

Anonymous said...

SEEMS FOR THE MOST PART THERE WAS LOTS OF MONEY SPENT. QUITE A WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT TO BE PROUD OF.

Anonymous said...

whoah - anonymous is an ANGRY commenter.