Thursday, September 11, 2008

Those Who Complain About Wayne Are Mainly Pains

So, I'm checking out my blog, to see if anyone has posted any comments or anything, and I see a fascinating story about this Wayne fellow (see below, if you don't know what I mean).

Boy, Wayne certainly seems dashing and daring, in a James Bond kind of way, doesn't he? I'll bet he's got impeccable taste, as well. Not to mention a certain joie de vivre. I believe that's French. Like the fry, the toast and the cuff.

Why does Wayne do what he does? Perhaps we'll never know. As FBB speculates, he seems quite mysterious and secretive. Probably the type of guy the government is always keeping tabs on and trying to follow. Oh, I'm sure he pays all of his taxes and everything. He's not a wanted criminal or anything like that. Rather, the powers- that-be in this country probably want to figure out how to tap into that seemingly endless reservoir of charisma he's got. Our leadership could certainly use some of that.

I'd like to think that he's something of a dreamer. Sure, he knows where he's going, but maybe - just maybe - there's some other option. A better path, to a brighter future. In that way, he's probably not unlike the brave men and women who settled this country and its frontiers.

Well, I'd certainly like to meet this Wayne guy some day. Shake his hand, perhaps hang out with him for a while, to find out what makes him tick. Of course, I'll probably have to wait on a very long line.

No comments: