Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FIRST POST

We have been talking about blogging FOR-EVER! We (really me!) decided let's do it. Now came the naming portion of this exercise, what should we call this blog?. Of course MaleblogBerg (to be known as MBB from now on)was in a meeting, necessitating a flurry of texting back and forth, until we agreed upon a name for this venture.

Aaah, so what's in a name you ask? What does this title have to do with anything? Anyone who may be near or on an iceberg has issues that probably do not relate to the cleanliness of a motorized street vehicle. However, the iceberg is a dream of mine (an ice cream concession-like a Dairy Queen) and a carwash is MBB's dream business. Why is that his dream business? I have no clue. Maybe because I'm so messy he likes the idea of keeping everyone else clean. Or maybe it's the dream of t-shirts emblazoned with his logo. OMG!!! (believe me, that will probably be the ONLY textese I'll use). MBB, not knowing that I'm already up and running literally, as I finished that sentence about the t-shirts, texted the following:

"WE NEED TO MAKE T-SHIRTS (TO GIVE AWAY TO BLOG VISITORS)"

Weird, huh. Well, don't get too excited. There will likely NOT be T-shirts. At least not for awhile.

Anyway, I guess this makes us bloggers now, and I'll be FemaleBlogberg, heretofore known as FBB.

Have fun with us!

FBB

5 comments:

Dr. G. W. Greunkern said...

OMG I can't believe I am the first poster of a comment! I shall hereafter call myself FirstPoster, of FP.

May you have a successful run on your blog and in all your other endeavors.

FP

Anonymous said...

very interesting first attempt at a blog. your focus will be.....??

Anonymous said...

O.K. for all you commentators out there who cares what you have to say if you don't have the courage to tell everyone who you are!! NO ANONYMOUS POSTINGS on the Iceberg Carwash Blog!!

Anonymous said...

Doobie, I think we are getting the focus away from the blogger. Not good. Save your vitriol against anonymous posters for certain papers that sspecialize in that "... an Open Letter..."



FP

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn MBB's "dream business" was a Dry Cleaners... when did this change?!?

-Doc