Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's Funny Cuz It's True

Our almost 14 year old just came back from a trip to Israel. Her grandparents took her and her 12 year old cousin in honor of their bas mitzvahs (one was belated, obviously). The girls had a super time, and our daughter was regaling us with details of her activities.

"Cousin and I did this," "Cousin and I went here," "Cousin and I walked there,"  "Cousin and I saw this," "Cousin and I saw that..." said the traveler.

Little-Miss-Sleep-in-the- Laundry-Room, couldn't take it anymore. "Cousin and I, cousin and I, SAY COUSIN AND ME! OR ME AND COUSIN!!!"

MBB gently explained that "you know, 'Cousin and I' is grammatically correct."

She thought a moment and countered with:

"Well it's GRAMMATICALLY ANNOYING "

1 comment:

Doobie said...

that is really laugh out loud funny!!!!