Monday, December 27, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

As many of you are aware, we were walloped with quite a storm yesterday. More than "two inches" was far exceeded by an estimated 14-20 inches. With all the blowing and drifting snow it was hard to get an accurate reading, and the National Weather Service gave that range for this area.

Although a few of you entered, only one has been victorious. Remember we we gave a two day window on each side of the pick...the winner and the first to enter...with a guess of December 28... is:


DOOBIE

Congratulations....your prize will be forthcoming....stay tuned!

5 comments:

Brotherlawyer said...

Ahem. I picked the 15th, and on the 14th, i had a drift of two inches on my driveway that I DOCUMENTED. So I think this contest is flawed and I protest.

Doobie said...

whoo hoo. I love to win things.s

FBB said...

I am sorry you feel cheated, dear brother. At least you can console yourself with waffles.

big sis said...

I've had snow in the back of my fridge the entire month of november and december. that means all dates were mine first.

fil said...

congratulation Doobie!

Big sis - defrosting once in a while helps