Sunday, December 26, 2010

Here It Comes...

The snow has started!! Though I've already experienced snow this season on my trip to Michigan, it's not the same as getting ready for a good old fashion Nature Whoopin' when you're home.

Provisions are in ample supply, the sleds are waiting in the garage, the snowpants are found, boots are being wrangled, and little girls are giving me updates on the percip!

"It's doing well!" was the latest update I received, considering that there is currently about 1/4 of an inch on the ground, she's being kind of optimistic.

"There's not enough for slushes yet," chimed one. "Ugh, there's so little you'll get bugs," responded another..(yes, I know snow adheres to dirt particles, yadda yadda, it still is fun to eat with soda poured on a cupful of fresh snow)

Ahhh, I hear the rumble of the salt trucks. It's real and it's here and it's happening...

Yaaaaaaaay!

1 comment:

Doobie said...

all we have here is old snow. Oh well have fun in the white sparkles, and enjoy your days off and hot cocoas!