Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Not Mice

I occasionally take advantage of the local grocery store's delivery service.   Sometimes, especially if there are lots of cans and jars, I am just not in the mood to shlep. Out of the cart into the car, then into the house, then, psychologically, unloading bags seems like a greater task then unloading a box.

Maybe, because the box (or two) is in one place it seems relatively neat. Maybe, that's why I leave it unloaded for longer than I would leave bags.

So this online course has me at the computer. I don't usually do this, but I set the boy up in the kitchen with his lunch. I heard him run into the foyer and then back to the kitchen, but I definitely heard him at the table.

Apparently he started unloading the box...


2 comments:

Doobie said...

well at least he was helping! (helping yourself is helping too, right?)

daughtersintheparsha said...

what course?