Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Out of The Mouthes of Babes

1)When we left our house, bright and early last Thursday morning to go to the airport to head to Miami, we got a few blocks away when I remembered something I had left at home. We were really close, and it was worth turning around to go get it. So we turned into a small side street, and then, to turn around, we pulled into the parking lot of the building that houses the municipal salt trucks.

Little -Miss-Eat-Everything looked up and said " This is not Florida!!!"


2) After a few days in gorgeous Miami Beach, my six year old had a question:

"So does everyone here go to camp?"
I said: "No, they go to school."
She looked incredulous and told me "But it's the summer!!!!"

1 comment:

big sis said...

they are such cuties. We missed them-