Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My Name is NOT Frank

Ever since IcebergCarwash's inception, the operators of this blog have been known as "MBB" and "FBB."

The reasoning behind the use of our nomes de blog is our desire to remain somewhat anonymous.

Unfortunately, FBB's recently published post (see below) has ripped away a large swath of the shroud of secrecy in which I am permanently wrapped.

Based on her post, here's what we now know about the heretofore mysterious MBB:

(1) The removal of the last letter of my first name "renders me a female."

(2) Once it gets late on Saturday night, I roam around my house, sans (street) clothing.

(3) I suddenly find myself with more than $300 in pocket money.


Hey, you don't think that information will attract any creeps around here on the weekend, do you?

The way I see it, I've got about 72 hours to witness a mob-related murder and gain admittance to the Federal Witness Protection Program.

I hope they send me somewhere nice.

6 comments:

rabbim said...

Sure your name's not Frank...

MBB said...

...nor is it Brendan.

MBB said...

...or Mariano.

fil said...

i bet your name is Helgar (the horrible) It fits with your choice of evening clothing

Tell me if I am right

MBB said...

Nice try, but you are incorrect.

By the way, my name's not Evan, either.

wolfman said...

It's Marciak isn't it?

Reminds me of family feud. I need to write/talk about that sometime