Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Phone is My Shoes

I don't walk in my phone, and I tend not to put my feet on it, but that is one of only a few unsanitary places phones do not go.

From the seats and window sills of public transporation the counters, stools and dressing room floors of retail clothing, hardware, or grocery stores, to the benches,slides, and equipment at parks and gyms, is there really anywhere we don't put our phones down?

Most people bring their phones into the bathroom with them, espescially if they are not at home. And unless they are male, and possibly living in 2002, they aren't using a belt clip.

So why are we comfortable, after everywhere our phones have been, putting it on our tables, kitchen counters, and baby changing tables?

And ladies, if you think about it? The same holds true for your purse!


1 comment:

adinurd said...

so true!! everyone once in a while I think about this, get grossed out and spend a day or two paying attention to where I leave my phone, and trying to clean it as much as possible. Then it just gets too annoying and I conveniently forget about all the grossness!!