Monday, November 4, 2013

I Really Did Not Know He was That Smart

A few months ago someone asked me who I was voting for for Town Supervisor. I said no one, because I had not seen any signs popping up ALL OVER TOWN touting the incumbent, so in my mind,  I figured it must be an off year for that position.

Apparently, I was wrong.

The incumbent, however, is so savvy. Aside from a few campaign signs, I don't think he has spent one single penny, and I wouldn't be surprised if the signs were from his last campaign!  They first started popping up only two weeks ago.

So how is he campaigning? He has community leaders doing his campaigning for him.

Through phone calls and letters and scare tactics from these leaders, he has a bloc of voters who believe that if he doesn't get into office we will be faced with something akin to Nuremberg 1933.

Not much more than a penny, and pretty much a lock for landslide.

No comments: