Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Tippler!

I am not sure who this reflects on, but if you look in the back seat of my car, you would see the remnants of what looks like a raucous party....for toddlers.

After returning from Michigan last week, we cleaned out the car right away. A few days later the young man had a dentist appointment, smack in the middle of the morning. It didn't pay to  bring him to school, then pick him up and go to the dentists, so we went to Target instead.  While at Target we picked up a few boxes of GoGo Squeeze, which is applesauce in an easy drink container.

I must have left one box in the car, and not noticed that he was indulging everytime we got into the vehicle, because this morning I cleaned up a back seat that was LITTERED with empty Go Go Squeeze packets! The pretzel crumbs, and candy wrappers (from the older kids)just added to the scene.

I had to smile as I cleaned it up!

1 comment:

Doobie said...

at least it was just apple sauce :)3