Thursday, September 27, 2012

How Far We Gonna Go?

Alright, I've had enough.

Every other second we hear about Tzniyus for women, and really there are problems out there. Women who should know better wearing things they know they shouldn't, and I'm not talking about the grey area stuff.

So I have felt that this is something that could possibly be rectified by teaching men about some of the laws of tzniyus, so when their wife asks "hey can I go out like this?" and she is wearing something a little short or a little tight and he thinks "sure, you look great," he might actually know that there may be some issues with it.

But now I think we need to teach tzniyus to the men for the clothes that THEY wear.

HEY! YOU!  Yeah YOU with the black hat:

YOUR PANTS ARE TOO TIGHT AND SITTING TOO LOW. AND DUDE? REALLY? GET A SHIRT THAT FITS!!!!

No comments: