Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to the Soothsayer's Ball

Hey everyone, good news:

It's time for the Seventh Annual IcebergCarwash Stock Market Contest.

 You know the drill.

Using the comments section below, offer your prediction for the closing level of the S&P 500 Index at the end of 2015.

The entry which comes closest to the actual number, above or below, will be the winner.

Technically, there is some slight chance that a prize might be involved, but I doubt it.

My prediction is that we will see a carry-over of the volatility that we saw in December.

For a closing price, however, I will estimate that the S&P 500 will be essentially unchanged from yesterday's closing price of 2,058.00.  Rounding off, I'll officially set my prediction at 2,060.00.

Good luck to all contestants.

5 comments:

wolfman said...

2258

KWBSLKM said...

2015 (why not)

Firstpob_moo said...

1990

adinurd said...

1800

adinurd said...

wow! year number 7! that makes me feel really old :) As I remember when iceberg carwash was just getting started!!